Family Counseling Service offers client-centered and solution focused evaluation and treatment services
for managing issues of everyday life for children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families including:
- Depression/Grief and Loss
- Abuse/Trauma Issues
- Anger Management
- Substance Dependency, Misuse and Abuse
- Couples/Marriage Counseling
- Parenting/ Child and Adolescent Behavior
- Issues with Care Giving
- Issues Related to Aging
- Coping with Mental Illness
- Separation/Divorce Recovery
- Adjustments to Life Changes
- Work Life Balance
Family Counseling Service enjoys a strong relationship with the medical community
and has developed a large network of referring physicians, psychiatrists, internists,
gynecologists, pediatricians and geriatricians.
Approach to Service
Family Counseling Service is dedicated to the principle that behavioral health
services are only as good as the professionals who deliver them. In addition, these
services must be carefully integrated to create the unique blend of psychological
and counseling services each client requires. To accomplish these goals, Family
Counseling Service seeks out highly qualified behavioral health providers with a
wide range of backgrounds, skills, professional interests and training, and fosters an
environment that allows them to work collaboratively to ensure that:
- Clients' needs are assessed quickly and accurately, and an appropriate treatment plan is developed.
- Service is delivered by the appropriate professional(s) in a sensitive, compassionate and effective manner.
- Clinicians stay abreast of current behavioral developments and techniques through continuing education and professional development programs.
Access to Services
Family Counseling Service makes counseling and therapy accessible by:
- Individualized services utilizing a sliding fee scale, with scheduling of an
appointment usually within 1-5 days of your initial phone call.
- Delivering a diversity of services, including individual, couple, family and group
therapy, educational programs, and workshops that address specific behavioral
issues such as anger management, stress, and anxiety, as well as handling life's
- Reaching out to our community through supporting Employee Assistance
Programs from various insurance providers.